Friday, September 1, 2006

Thank You Mr Stanley Lim, Ms Jo Teo, Ms Jeann Kwan and Mr Francis Yap for being the only teachers that believe in 3/9. We will not disappoint you in the imminent Finals.

Thank you Mr Teh and Ms Teo for all the support and all that you've given us, IJ sailors.
Thank you Ms Teo for always being the one who's buying me ice to numb my pain for the past 4 unlucky times in the year. And then scolding me for not being careful, but truth be told, it's actually a sign from the Man/ Woman above -he doesn't want me to help people anymore. Cos everytime I help someone, I get injured. Whoa, damn suay.

Anyhow, Happy Teachers' Day. :)

-
I'm only doing research on AIDS, for our english project. Oh it's like reading Porn I tell you. Ahahaha Ooohh, further more, I'm the reporter interviewing the Sexually Active peoples. Whoa whoa whoa So funn.

-
Oh joy. Joakim's out. Hey ho! You might want to like busk at the Orchard underpass you know. You can be the performing monkey there. Ahahaha

Hady you sexzy animal! Rarr

-
Poseidon, love Athene.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home